Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

A proper Auction Price system

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by mikeelio, Nov 8, 2018 at 8:35 PM.

?

Do we need one?

1. Hell nah

2. Yes?

3. Boi u better run before i go roblox on ya but?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeelio

mikeelio Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I know it's kinda a wtf for a Thread but I think we need somewhat of a system that can tell us what the normal price goes for certain items (ex dragon egg or certain spawners). I think some people can agree that in most auction houses, most items are just over priced my a large margin. Heck I've seen a Dragon Egg go for $1-2 million even though they are worth about 350-400k (on Delta server) and even mob spawners going for double or even triple the price bringing in a lot of scams for new people that don't know how the economy is for anyof the SkyBlocks servers.

2. Osh_King25

Osh_King25 Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +63
    It is an auction house and not /shop so it allows players to set their own prices to how they would like it.
    In a way, it is designed to not be formatted to the same price as it is an auction house and depending on the price often depends if it will go.

3. Osh_King25

Osh_King25 Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +63
    Please repost this thread using this format.
    And post the actual thread here.

Please use the steps posted above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.