Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Banned for glitching?

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by fshbo, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fshbo

fshbo Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, today I came home from school to play factions on my favorite minecraft server and I saw I was banned. I was banned on 5/17/19 by GetInTheVan and the reason was for "glitching". Could you please elaborate on what this means and why I was banned? I havent even been on Minecraft the day I was banned as well as I am just not sure why this happened. I only play minecraft becuase of this server and I have bought Champion rank. I do not abuse glitches or hack/cheat in any way and many fellow players could vouch for me. I am a fairly well known player on the server and my in game name and nickname is fshbo. I have been constantly getting killed by hackers and loosing all my good gear I have spent hours on as well as my factions (Cartel) base was recently glitched into by two hackers. One was banned and the other logged off inside our base so we took down our (over 3 stacks) iron golem spawners and stored them. While coordinating with an admin (GetInTheVan), my fellow faction member WyethLikesBooty set up a trap (in our base) for the hacker inside our base by setting a chest titled "Iron Golem Spawners", and for the admin to ban whoever opened the chest. I was unaware of this plan to catch the hacker and I ended up accidently opening the chest on 4/16/19 (yesterday). I believe the mod (GetInTheVan) may have checked the logs of who opened that chest, saw that I opened it and therefore banned me. If this is not the reason for my ban I would be curious of why else. Sorry for any inconveince this has caused and thank you for taking the time to read this and help me out. Please get back to me as soon as possible. <3 -FSHBO

Attached Files:

2. CherryKii

CherryKii Guest

Ratings:
    +0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.