Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Towny Exalted Banned for griefing

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by Brittenay, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Brittenay

Brittenay Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I was banned for griefing. I was in my towns farm and they have some rails above it (what I thought was for afk). So i made a cart so i can use it for afk while I let my dogs out. When I came back a few minutes later someone banned me for griefing. As far as I know I didn't do anything wrong. And before I went afk there was some chest FULL of sugar cane so I thought I could use some to make some pumpkin pies. I didn't know that afking and/or borrowing some sugar cane can get you ban. (BTW the sugar cane farm was ready to farm so the sugar cane that I took from the chest could have been easily been replaced.)

#1 Brittenay, Nov 10, 2019 at 8:05 PM
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. UrLocalHobo

UrLocalHobo Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Well best thing you can do is appeal if it is under a week cause under the circumstances you described that’s an incredibly false ban. You can see who banned you and file a staff report if you so chose (which id recommend doing) you can find both the appeal and staff reports towards the bottom of the forums next to staff apps and such