Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Does anyone have a functioning item sorting machine?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by punisherfrosty, Feb 15, 2020.

1. punisherfrosty

Ratings:
    +0
    hey, everyone.

im just curious if anyone has a machine that is actually functioning on the server. id like to just build a small size one to filter items. any ideas?

2. ZeAlrightBanana

ZeAlrightBanana Newcomer

Ratings:
    +4
    If you search up 'Item Sorter Minecraft' on Youtube or your web browser, there should be heaps of suggestions that work on MineSuperior. Remember the server is still in 1.2.2 and heads do not work with item sorters. Hope this helps :)

3. punisherfrosty

Ratings:
    +0

Im familiar with redstone a great deal. ive looked up many item sorting machines,the only issue is that the ticks for certain redstone devices do not work on the server. for example, comparators do not work like they did and hoppers arent working as they did. when I create the circuit for those devices, the machines do not work. if I go into single player and create them on verison 1.12 they work perfectly fine.

4. Teywer

Teywer mi pona e ilo li tomo toki
    Staff Member Sr. Mod Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +810
    You might try asking the Skyblock players on our discord server in !skyblock, they have some designs that seem to work pretty well

5. Warofthetom

Warofthetom Donations Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +218
    HERE is a video tutorial of one that I'm 100% certain works in Skyblock, as I personally use it.
    BUT, haven't really had a need for one in survival personally, but should be worth a try tbh.

6. punisherfrosty

Ratings:
    +0
    what is the discord channel for that/minecraft superior? I cant seem to find it. I found a link else where but it said the invite was invalid

7. Warofthetom

Warofthetom Donations Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +218
    discord.gg/minesuperior

8. punisherfrosty

Ratings:
    +0
    hmm, yeah it seems that design doesnt work on survival as well. the comperators are getting locked in an endless loop.

9. AvatarofWar

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah comparators have been broken since day 1. I've tried back in November to make one, but it's like you said, they semi work. They adjust their value as the hopper gains items, but does not change once it loses items as it should. In short. The values go up accordingly but not down accordingly. My question is, if it works on skyblock, why doesn't it work on survival?

10. Fuzzyjrx

Fuzzyjrx Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Item sorting dosnt work on survival due to compaitors do not receive signals from Hoopers.