Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Does this go against server rules?

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by KewlKid, Aug 14, 2019.

1. KewlKid

KewlKid Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I play on the chaos skyblock server, and I was curiius about something regarding afk mining. I am aware that afk mining is mining while the player is not physically at the keyboard. In the server, you have enforced a screen that pops up where you have to click on the red X to get out of the afk screen. However, is it against the rules to set up a redstone contraption where it pushes you back and forth so that the afk screen does not pop up? It is an inconvenience to press it all the time. Keep in mind, i am not talking about going afking while the redstone contraption is running. I will still be pressing my mining button, but not worrying about pressing the afk screen. I have not done this yet, just wanted to ask on here to see if it goes against the rules. Thank you!

2. Chanele

Chanele Active Member

Ratings:
    +74
    afk mining is still afk mining and using a client to mine is against the rules.....

3. corkyslurp

corkyslurp Active Member

Ratings:
    +28
    A redstone contraption is not a client... just saying....

4. KewlKid

KewlKid Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hows it afk mining? I said i used the contraption so i wouldnt have to press the afk screen. Im talking about using the contraption without afk mining

5. warofthetom

warofthetom Server Staff
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +48
    Imo, you aren't afk, so you aren't afk mining.

BUT, you are using ingame mechanics to stop the GUI from popping up. So i'm honestly not exactly sure tbh.

6. KewlKid

KewlKid Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    can you make sure and lmk if it goes against the rules?