Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Economy (Towny Exalted)

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by Intellicraft, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Intellicraft

Intellicraft Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I am Intellicraft, the mayor of the new town Capshop. Right now I am working on a huge shop in it (I am planning it to be cheaper than Popshop lol) and would like to know what typically sells very well on the server. I only have basic knowledge of what sells good and would like to learn more. I also want to learn what is wisest to sell on AH when I only have one slot in it. My MC username is Intellicraft_MC btw.

2. Maxcaven

Maxcaven Active Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Pig spawners, hoppers, chests always sell. Have a big balance before the shop is to big. You will be buying mostly so seeing 5-10 billion dissapear can happen when you start buying stuff like spawners and ores

3. Intellicraft

Intellicraft Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I have around 117mil right now, and I will be gathering my own resources for the shop.