Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Enchanted Melody

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starlord1986, Mar 16, 2019 at 3:21 AM.

1. Starlord1986

Starlord1986 Server Staff
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +49
    Hey yall, some may have already seen it on discord, but i made a new video. i got a new texture pack and shaders not too long ago and decided to revisit one of my old builds. im going to start making more build videos like this and maybe even some time lapses. also if anyone would like to have a buid, their town, or base or whatever featured in one of my videos i would love to do so as i enjoy making these kind of vids. just let me know. anyways without further ado, i present to you: Enchanted Melody if you like it leave me a like on my youtube vid as it helps me grow my channel some. hope you enjoy the vid. <3

#1 Starlord1986, Mar 16, 2019 at 3:21 AM
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 3:27 AM
  2. Prod

Prod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
    nice vid mate :D

3. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Great build!! Also i like your video quality
    *TIP* you can use "replay mod" in minecraft instead of just flying around your build, it would look so proffessional.
    Also i would love to help you make some builds, i am good at building too.

4. Starlord1986

Starlord1986 Server Staff
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +49
    thanks bud
    thankyou and yeah we can build together sometime id be down. as for the replay mod i actually have it however the thing is using shaders my GPU already runs at 90% memory and when i tried to use it in combination with the replay mod, minecraft would crash because it ran out of memory. ill be upgrading my regular RAM from 8 to 16 soonish but not sure if thats going to help at all. i know that sounds wierd saying that since running out of RAM is what caused it, but why im not sure is i dont know if MC is running out of GRAM or RAM since the GPU has RAM itself.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Osh_King25

Osh_King25 Osh_King25#1514
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +214
    Very good

6. JustTrash

JustTrash Renowned Member

Ratings:
    +614