Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

enderson8 the scammer

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by InsideTheScreen, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsideTheScreen

InsideTheScreen Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    enderson8 attempted to scam people on the server by doing a "giveaway" so that the first person to pay him will get x4 the money they gave him. yes, I know that some people are legit but this guy was not. he didn't even have enough money to be able to do it in the first place (he had around 25-30k ) after I called him out, his faction enemied mine and then i got a TPA request from one of my clan members, but it was one diogit off his name is Fishy123 (the 123 obviously not being his real numbers) and the request was from Fishy132 (also not the numbers btw) So, in conclusion i would like to ask. Is this common? is fake names common? how do i avoid this?

2. Stealthy95

Stealthy95 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +142
    Lol those are so dumb.
    Never try and fall for someone saying that if you give them money they will double, triple it etc:

3. awpnoob

awpnoob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
  4. MattyCCuz

MattyCCuz Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +4
    As mentioned above, scamming is against the rules. I would encourage you to make a player report here, ensuring you follow the template as outlined in this post.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.