Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Envy behind the doxxing!? :O

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by ThickAdmin, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:38 PM.

1. ThickAdmin

ThickAdmin Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey,

Factions is a joke

I was leader of Envy, Since we gained ftop people started acting really hatefull against us. People reported us on a daily and staff were at our base atleast twice a day. Everyone in top factions either autoclicks or uses F11. A staff member had told us and other facs that it was fine because F11 is in the game itself not a modification to the client etc. Anyway we got banned once for using F11 because they decided to make it bannable without warning Had to buy 20$ unbann with paypal wich I really shouldn't have had to..

To be fair everyone in top facs autosell Or you would need a huge collection room and sell 24/7 Its just not possible we tried it 1 chest fills up in less than a second. Also It would cause even more tps lagg.

People started spreading rumours ( @JustBanterNY ) in game that i'm apparently going to kill someones little sister please respond here with screenshots of me actually saying that btw.

Lots of hatemessages in general and people are trying to frame us for the doxx attacks

Also some random idiot trying to grab my ip:
    The pic was Taken 2 days ago +- And i imediatly sent it to Pebbles.

https://i.gyazo.com/9624e8e0965b2424d6eebe03b0e7bbec.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/09dbb71c8077674114deec3fd57f61ce.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've never been in such a toxic faction server thats why I decided to leave Envy not because Envy has anything to do with all this but because of the toxicity.
    Staff also often in vc's with other people and I bet everything is corrups since there are ftop facs who have never been banned for autoselling :)

@TitanicFreak
    @epicgamer133

#1 ThickAdmin, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:38 PM
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  2. Syncc_

Syncc_ Weeb

Ratings:
    +52
    Feels bad my dude

3. JustBanterNY

JustBanterNY Member

Ratings:
    +4
    @ThickAdmin Can i see the screenshot of me telling me ur going to kill someones little sister? cuz i never said none of that

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. TheShadowedCloak

Ratings:
    +5
    I think I got cancer from reading that

5. zolvity

zolvity Active Member

Ratings:
    +13
    and what was the point on tagging the owners lmfao