Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Factions needs to be fixed..

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by Majeddd, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Majeddd

Majeddd Newcomer

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello everyone,

IGN: Majedd
    Server: Factions

Ok so, as everyone that plays on factions knows how it's been going downhill since the start of this season, a shit ton of stuff needs to be fixed and patched since it's almost impossible to play on a daily basis without thinking of quitting the server every single day.

First thing that needs fixing ASAP: Lag.
    The TPS of the server is usually always below 15, which is really bad for a factions server. not only that, it sometimes goes down to below 10 for a really long time. What causes this is the player base of above 400 players usually and cannons. In this case, no one could really cannon that much in the first place cause the tps is always really low and causes problems to people that want to raid.

Another thing that is really being hit hard by the lag is the PVP. Pvp'ing is really hard when the tps drops like this. It's really hard to fight people and do any pvp in general with this lag.

Second thing: Vclipping.
    I don't understand how you have a factions server without a basic anti-cheat that stops vclippers from going through so many layers of your base so easily??
    The way they do it as someone said in a previous post, they use pigs with saddles to do it, I personally got vclipped and found a fucking pig with a saddle in my box and it was already blown up and I lost around 30-40 stacks of skeleton spawners.

A thought of how to fix this is disabling pig spawn eggs and pig spawners and also saddles from the shop. It will make a difference to these players that do not give a crap about being banned in the first place..

What happened to players with this? Well, Moonlight kind of quit ( The previous ftop 1 faction) That was a faction of above 50 players all gone in just the second week of the season because they lost a big chunk of their value due to vclippers and they just couldn't take it anymore and they all left due to this not being fixed after being complained about many times.

Another thing that needs fixing is spawners, especially IG (Iron golem) spawners.
    Since this season started, IG's are being purchased from the store like crazy, I also bought a couple of them and for sure many others have. By the end of the first week, IG's didn't really work anymore, they just burned all the iron that dropped for some reason and the server's economical system just stopped for around 4-5 days untill it worked again. Ever since the first time it happened, it kept going on and on, it works a day and doesn't work the next day. This is something people paid money on to help them grow in the factions server and it just isn't working but it not being fixed too? that's just a shame.

I really suggest getting someone to fix all this stuff so players can enjoy and still play this server rather than leaving and spending their money on other servers...I hope everyone replies with whatever he has on his mind that will help fix these problems and not making it a personal issue between me and him.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. ameir

ameir Newcomer

Ratings:
    +25
  3. TATER_64

TATER_64 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 this shit needa be fixed

4. Chanele

Chanele Active Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Fixing vclipping would be easy if it was traceable apparently theres a new client out there that isnt leaving evidence of vclipping and when there is some people dont report it. Yes it good you reported how someone vclipped into your base so it can be fixed but anti cheats need to be updated for new clients and that takes....lets say it together kids T I M E. So all you need to do as players is keep reporting the vclips and if theres anything left behind as to how they did it report it help the staff help you. Lag is something you will always have on a factions server after a while its unavoidable there is no "fixing" it you just have to deal with it most of the time until the server gets reset or until something you all love gets disabled the lag is gone and every bitches about that one thing causing the lag being gone. "No one would bitch about something being removed if it prevented lag" think again players will complain and only half the server will be happy big surprise i know.

5. DeathMetalEmo

DeathMetalEmo Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  6. carbasher

carbasher Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Fawny

Fawny Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  8. Sydro

Sydro Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 I was really enjoying this server and tbh it was fun trying to compete with people that spend money on the game and it was going rlly well untill we got vclipped 3 days in a row and lost 5b+ and now i am trying to rebuild but it legit takes 4 minutes for monsters to spawn and igs don't even spawn at all. It's just frustrating cause this was my favourite faction server.

9. mathijs hoogkamp

mathijs hoogkamp Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  10. GodMord

GodMord Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 please. Also a compensation would be in place!

11. kyle hollywood

kyle hollywood Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  12. Shen

Shen Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Very important and needed post.

Another thing that seriously need to be fixed is mcmmo, axes especially are so overpowered and unbalanced. There is no cap on mcmmo, which causes axes to be able to break armour in seconds. It is really unfair when you go against somebody with 10,000 axes, and you get killed in seconds. Especially if you have multiple people with high axe levels. There needs to be a cap on mcmmo.
    This probably wont be fixed because the server is making lots of money on this. And the only way to keep up in pvp is to spend money. So the server staff are happy because they get money, but a lot of the players are not because they can't compete.
    Also what was mentioned about v-clippers and an anti-cheat system, this applies to pvp aswell. There are so many hackers on the server, this problem could easily be fixed by getting a good anti-cheat system that detects and bans cheats.

13. Prod

Prod Popular Member

Ratings:
    +183
  14. TheButtCrumbler

TheButtCrumbler Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  15. nikesswoosh

nikesswoosh Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2
    +1 literally just disable pig spawn eggs there has been multiple reports of pigs being left behind after a vclip. Honestly why are their eggs at all. Only reasonable one is creeper lmao

16. Gvnger

Gvnger Factions Nerd

Ratings:
    +344
    +1, along with mcmmo capping/balancing these should all be fixed ASAP...