Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Factions Reset

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuhDude, Nov 9, 2017.

1. SuhDude

SuhDude Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I think that for the next Factions reset, it should overpowered again, factions used to be one of minesuperior's top servers and on weekends easily got 100+ players. We definitely need to remove custom enchants, in my opinion they ruin the server, considering how easy it is for donators to get god sets, yet it takes non-donators forever to get any custom enchants at all, no more gkits or monthly crates, or retarded enchantment markets where you can waste your money and lose your shit within 24 hours, no more buying extra faction power because it gives donators a massive advantage when people who can't waste their money on shit like that, struggle to build a small base. We need more of the OP starter kits which people could use every 24 hours, we need more of the double chests full golden apples and armor that everyone loved. OPFactionswas one of the main reasons why people loved minesuperior, it was basically an overpowered network. Factions is legit dead at the moment, it gets maybe 50 players max on a good day, if the managers brought back OPFactions the server could probably live up to its potential again. You should also try and bring HCF back, you guys did a good job getting like 200 players on sotw considering it was your first HFC server, it only died because the 2nd or 3rd map (Can't remember what we were up to) went for like 2-3 months. (Also stop slowly removing global ranks, every server reset you guys decide to remove them, people paid for a global rank, they don't want a coupon for a rank on a single server, this also happened on rmc and people got pissed.)

2. clicx

clicx Tea & Crumpets

Ratings:
    +566
    Yeah I agree they attempted a cosmic-like reset with custom enchants but the custom enchants are broken and very hard to obtain if you're a new player...it is still very pay2win, however I much prefered the reborn sort of factions, but since then factions has gone downhill, including the last few OPFactions.

Factions now has no updates, things like envoy are often broken and it is stale, staff, I advise you don't try something completely different from the norm as it clearly hasn't worked outt. The staff are rarely on factions which is sad because it used to be a big part of this server. I just hope they take this into consideration.

-Theo.

3. SuhDude

SuhDude Member

Ratings:
    +8
  4. Matereo

Matereo Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree, OPFactions was so much fun.