Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

False Ban for using a Kill Aura

Discussion in 'KitPvP Server' started by Ziad123, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad123

Ziad123 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Best
    I got banned half an hour ago for the supposed use of Kill Aura. I am not an experienced Minecraft player so I started looking for what Kill Aura is and what I have found is that you can hit multiple players simultaneously in a radius of blocks. In this case I could not have used that because I was 1 v 1 with someone. I would like to see a video if you have it from me who uses Kill Aura.

I am a loyal Faction player on Minesuperior and I would find it very unfortunate to get an unjust ban on this server. Please reply to this mail and unban me.
    With best regards
    Bungo21

Your in-game name: Bungo21
    Date of ban:August 13, 2019, 21:14
    Ban reason: Kill Aura
    Banned by: Wxmbo
    Q: Have you had a second chance already?
    A: No, because i never used any hack client
    Q: Why should we unban you?
    A: Because i Never used any hack Client ever & i'm a Loyal Faction player on the server i would find it very unfortunate to leave that behind. I played Fac even before the reset and we're now on /f top
    Q: What will you improve upon in the near future?
    A: I'm not gonna play Kit pvp anymore if these kinda bannes are gonna happen.
    Q: Do you think the ban was rightful?
    A: No because i didn't do anything wrong to get banned.
    Q: Is this your first ever Minecraft ban? If not, please clarify.
    A: Actually not banned but kicked, but that's the fault of my wifi, i keep getting lag cause of my wifi so i get disconnected from servers

2. anthonyrock275

anthonyrock275 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Mabye you should try to be a little calmer and rewrite this and make yourself sound a bit more responsable, I am not saying that you did what they said that you did, but try to be more calm and peaceful. I highly doubt that any of the staff want to deal with someone that is not nice to them. I know that a lot of people that get banned get very upset. So be the odd one. Good luck with your apeal.

3. ameir

ameir Newcomer

Ratings:
    +25
    You should write it in the ban appeals section so they actually see it and accept it.

4. Satisfies

Satisfies https://twitter.com/SatisfiesMC

Ratings:
    +96
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. TheDirkPvp

TheDirkPvp Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Make your ban appeal not here but at the form of the Ban Appeals.

Sincerly Dirk,

6. warofthetom

warofthetom Server Staff
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +48
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.