Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Skyblock Alpha Fixing Alpha?

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by Peaky_, Jan 16, 2020.

?

Do you think the economy on alpha needs fixed?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Peaky_

Peaky_ Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    I think a lot of people on alpha can agree something needs to be done to fix the economy. The economy is just horrendous and this is coming from one of the players with the largest incomes on alpha. The only thing that makes money is miners, and no I am not saying nerfing miners is the answer, but when I have 56 slayers down and only make 80m in 24hrs its a problem especially when other methods such as farming make even less than that. While in comparison a miner makes almost 20m in 24hrs. I would think the server would like to attract new players, but people join realize everything except miners is terrible for money and usually leave in less than a week. Maybe brainstorm with some of the players to figure out how best to fix it. I don't mean to bash on alpha in any way, but can we please get some support??? I welcome comments and remarks.

2. hell6ound

hell6ound Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    The fact that people can even have that much slayers/miners worries me especially since they are marketed at $25. I believe this minion system that is currently in place makes the server P2W once you reach a certain point on your island, there is only so far you can get playing like its regular skyblock before you hit some type of paywall. But I believe buffing spawner rates would help stimulate the economy, especially for the people who cant afford to dish out the money for a minion. It is incredibly unfair how the #1 person can have 373 billion dollars using p2w minions, when it would be otherwise impossible for others. The economy needs a reform.

3. BeastGamerWebo

BeastGamerWebo Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +24
    @hell6ound
    I disagree totally, von the fact I have two deity accounts and haven't spent a dime of my own money on skyblock alpha to get what I have on it, hard work and grinding gets you to that position, I agree paying for benefits can help, but that's what people are paying for, you don't wanna pay then grind :)

4. hell6ound

hell6ound Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    You may have not paid for it, but someone had to have paid for it.

5. BeastGamerWebo

BeastGamerWebo Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +24
    What stops you from doing the same thing?