Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Flying Into or away from PvP Rule.

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by TristenBalisten6, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

?

should The PvP rule should be non-bannable

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. TristenBalisten6

Ratings:
    +1
    I've been playing MS Factions since season One. And By far The last few seasons have been Crap I can give a infinite amount of examples. But the one i'm talking about today is Flying from PvP Ban. By far i think this is the dumbest rule, Like lets say your flying by and someone shoots a arrow at you and they are better than you What are you supposed to do drop down and let them kill you. Cause I can tell you right now I would fly away i'm not losing my stuff to a person because of a rule. everyone on Factions Thinks its a bs rule even some of the best players do, And trust me I agree too How many Threads have you gotten about this? Probably about a hundred 75% of the server is too lazy to complain so that's at least 250 of the whole fac server Who wants this rule gone. All i'm trying to do is make the server better and its gotten worse and this is One of the many reasons. Ill make another thread on all faction Problems (in my opinion).
    . H

-Tristenbalisten6(Champion rank)

2. Teywer

Teywer Forums no-lifer
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +316
    (This is the third ever thread on this topic)

3. warofthetom

warofthetom Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper Staff of the Month

Ratings:
    +13
    It's factions... When you are in a pvp enabled area, you should be prepared to lose your stuff if you can't win in a pvp fight.

4. MBR5000

MBR5000 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Life Hack: Just claim you didn't see the arrow and continue flying, unless they shoot you out of the sky, the defense is *i didn't know he was shooting at me*

5. CatInBag

CatInBag Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Just have your buddies fly out of render range above someone's base. Every-time they type /near, they think they're being raided. Flying to hit them is a ban and you can't see the arrows if you're somewhat far away!

6. YourNooob

YourNooob Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It shouldn't be allowed, altough it's factions, because it gives you unfair advantage

7. JustTrash

JustTrash Renowned Member

Ratings:
    +660
    It shouldnt be allowed

8. Prod

Prod Popular Member

Ratings:
    +132
    Just disable fly near to enemies, THATS SIMPLE @TitanicFreak ;)

9. Tech7574

Tech7574 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51
    This is a great rule, and it would be 100% unfair if they disabled it, bc, not everyone can just fly away (the no ranks) which is 100% why its donor abuse....

10. Kirehum

Kirehum Member

Ratings:
    +12
    That's why you would make it so /efly is disabled with people 100 blocks away from you.

11. Tech7574

Tech7574 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51
    not good idea
    the bans better