Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DannyWanny2, Jul 28, 2019.

1. DannyWanny2

DannyWanny2 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi my name is nick but my account is called dannywanny. (I bought it from a alt website for 8 dolalrs) I tried to join the srever but I couldnt because someone had to account before I bought it and decided to hack. but since it was unmigrated I got to change email and password and I made a ban appeal so hopefull I can play. My friend ronan told me the factions here is awesome because you can level up and get more health which I think is really cool. I cant wait to start playing factions :) Hopefully my ban appeal gets accepted lol. If it is me and ronan are going to start our own faction and we might recruit some people i hope

2. Teywer

Teywer Forums όχι-ζωη
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +544
    In future, using accounts that aren't from the official Minecraft website are really a bad idea. They are unsecure and often already banned

Anyway, welcome to the server!

3. DannyWanny2

DannyWanny2 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you so much!!! <3 Means alot! cant wait to start my faction with ronan :)

4. Osh_King25

Osh_King25 Osh#1514

Ratings:
    +398
  5. warofthetom

warofthetom Server Staff
    Staff Member Sr. Mod

Ratings:
    +73
  6. Cyntation

Cyntation Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper