Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Hopper systems

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by Kaaties, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Kaaties

Kaaties Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Not sure if this is just on skyblock or globally around the server but the hoppers seem to be very slow at transferring over to chests or furnaces, It might just be me but I saw someone else mention it the other day and decided to make a post about this, Is the issue getting sorted (If It is one) Just want to know/Inform you.

2. Trap

Trap Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes unfortunately this is a common theme globally. I believe they are slow to reduce lag sadly it also reduces my farm profits haha. Their aren't really any ways around it but you can try to use less hopper to save some time initially my farm had about 30 but I add water and lowered it to 4 pushing the drops into the middle.

3. MyNameIsMystery

MyNameIsMystery Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46
    I think it is to do with the lag but it could be a whole bunch of reasons really. It just takes a little longer to make money haha but all g

4. Alt_Shift_F4

Alt_Shift_F4 Member

Ratings:
    +8
    From what I know I believe its mainly down to the tps of the server not 100% sure on that, even if it was that was the case the only thing youwould be able to do to fix the issue is maybe contact Ryan and see weather he can make any changes , as long as its not game breaking I don't personal see an issue.

5. Randomb

Randomb Senpai

Ratings:
    +404
    This is because there are hundreds of hoppers being used, and the lag this causes is immense. This is just a SkyBlock problem in general, and we hope to resolve this lag soon. Thank you for your feedback.

6. Kaaties

Kaaties Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Alright well thank you for saying