Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

How is this violating a rule.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poo poo stinky, Aug 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. poo poo stinky

poo poo stinky Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,.

Recently I was playing factions when I spotted a guy who did /nick and changed his name to Skeppy.
    As you all know, Skeppy is a popular you tuber with lots of popularity. And sadly, some newcomers seemed to actually believe it. So I decided to do something to show he wasn't real. I changed my name to DanTDM and said this exactly. "hello guys it is DanTDM I totally didnt do ./nick to change my name and fake being someone." What I said was obviously sarcastic and exposed the fake Skeppy. Yet there was this one person, who had the nerve to say he reported me for stealing someones identity. WHAT?? i- i- how does that make sense, I tried to explain it to him yet he had the damn urge to report me even though i was being sarcastic and exposing someone who actually broke the rules. while we were messaging I figured he was a proffesional tattletale and I'm now actually scared I could be banned.

2. Chanele

Chanele Active Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Yea so um changing your name and breaking the same rule he was breaking isnt doing yourself any favors. You should have just reported the dude and moved on. Also who is skeppy never heard of him

3. Tech7574

Tech7574 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +111
    agreed

4. thechairmanmao

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm sure you'll be alright man. It was sarcasm. Many people threaten to report on minuscule issues, but often don't go through with it.

5. DaBlackBadger

DaBlackBadger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48
    Reported for reporting the reporter.

People are dumb some one said they where gonna report me for scamming them in my store. I adverted one price but made a mistake on one of my signs. Fortunately tewyer was on Soni explained to him what happened and he said not to worrie about it