Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

I lost all my stuff in my ec

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by AvgE, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvgE

AvgE Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I was gone for 1 day and I had around 100 million dollars worth of things and it was just gone.

2. Tech7574

Tech7574 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +114
    Need to be a little more specific

3. AvgE

AvgE Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay well yesterday I was playing on factions I was just grinding the next day I didn't get on until around 4 pm pacific time and I looked in my ender chest and all my stuff was gone. I had a iquiz 5 grinding sword, an almost maxed out god sword and really good armor and it was all gone.

4. anthonyrock275

anthonyrock275 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have any proof that this had happend, like to show that you had the items in the enderchest. Also that they aren't anywhere else. And one more thing does anyone else have access to your account.

5. AvgE

AvgE Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont have any screen shots of my ec because i dont screen shot my ender chest but I posted in chat that i was selling it and i did [item] and i didnt sell it on ah so if theres any access to chat logs

6. anthonyrock275

anthonyrock275 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes there is a way to get your chat logs just do a simple google search. Since I am not a Mod or anything I can't help you any farther than this is am sorry, and if you can prove that you now have no possession of the item, then they might give it back to you. ( it will be only that item because you have proof that you lost it) I am sorry my dude.

7. Tech7574

Tech7574 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +114
    Nah u won’t get it returned Bc u prolly died with it, stuff doesn’t just disappear from ur ended chest, but let’s say it did for some unknown reason, post it in bug reports using the format

8. AeroL

AeroL Popular Member

Ratings:
    +58
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.