Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Inconsistent Dispensers

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by PotatoServer, Nov 7, 2018.

1. PotatoServer

PotatoServer Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    The Dispensers are inconsistent, while some activate the lava, some don't. What I need is all of them to activate them all at once. I have been playing for a couple months already and I have noticed this but I expected it to be a small bug and fixed soon. So far, due to no seeming hopes of fixing such an issue, my dream of making the fastest cobble generator is ruined.

2. Naomi

Naomi Member

Ratings:
    +1
    dispensors on the skyblock servers can only be activated one at a time (which means u can't activate 2 dispensors at the axact same time) and also when it gets activated its always random in the slots of the dispensors

3. Osh_King25

Osh_King25 Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +63
    I would just like to note this is to fix lag issues with people who make machines like you're hoping to do.

4. JustTrash

JustTrash Renowned Member

Ratings:
    +527
  5. Daniel Nordman

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm facing this issue byself, I built a tiny nether warts farm on my island, and I used only 2 dispensers, 3 redstone dusts, an observer and a button. (Double pulse)
    It's too sad.
    But there's an alternative we can use.
    [​IMG]

no u