Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Introduction for me, AzureKuzma!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AzureKuzma, Jan 20, 2020.

1. AzureKuzma

AzureKuzma Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone, and welcome to my introduction!

My name is Azure, and I'm here to attempt to introduce myself. As weird as it is, this'll be my first time ever using a forum. Surprising, right? I'm here to learn, and try new things.

As of now, I've been playing Minecraft for around 6 or 7 years. A long time, but for me as a player I haven't accomplished much. I usually only ever played Minecraft as I saw was fun; I'm not very experienced in PvP or redstone or anything like that, I don't have a niche or have any expertise on a certain subject. That's why I'm here! I'm here to try to learn from others. How to play factions and just get guidance on everything I can. I want to try the online multiplayer experience! Something to this day, I haven't had much of.

Right now, I'm looking for someone within this servers factions to take me in and teach me about the game, I'm hoping to make another thread about that, so I'll just continue with everything else.

For the game, I'm a fan of building! Wouldn't say I'm good at it, but I get joy from it. In the real world I'm big into art, I often draw and paint and it's one of the main things I do to pass time. Other things, roleplay is a big one. I like to write! I have my own characters (One of which my nickname and username is based off of). I haven't been on this server long, but I'm hoping it will be one I stick too!

As I've said before I don't have much experience with all this, so sadly I can't introduce myself with things like what I'm good at and all that, but. These are the basics! So, as for now. This will be it; until I use my time on here to learn what I can. Maybe then, I can add to this.​

2. 2paki

2paki Member

Ratings:
    +0
    https://discord.gg/CyhvBw Join our discord here, we will teach you. Most of our members started just like you, and we now are one of the top factions.

3. Prod

Prod Popular Member

Ratings:
    +236
    welcome to the server!

4. Shawtty Da Hawtty

Shawtty Da Hawtty Active Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Welcome, have fun and I hope you learn a thing or two :)

5. Amayers

Amayers Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    You said you are a fan of building. I doubt Factions might be your thing. It can become really draining and heart breaking to see what you fought out to be the best stronghold get torn into pieces. It has not happened to me yet because I've never been a builder and our current faction is only f top 3. I recommend playing gamemodes like SkyBlock or Creative. Even survival might be edgy. So those two are your best options. You can join our discord if you want. We are fairly new and are hoping to conquer every server. No Life Kings: https://discord.gg/nNScAfA

6. AzureKuzma

AzureKuzma Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    Building wouldn't be the only thing I'd be up for doing! I'm willing to learn anything, I'll give yours a shot.

7. Win

Win Factions Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +105
    Welcome to MS! :D

8. GetInTheVan

Ratings:
    +445
    suh

9. Cyntation

Cyntation Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45
    welcome :)

10. Auroriii

Auroriii Donations Admin

Ratings:
    +35
    Heyo!

11. Obewan001

Obewan001 Towny Nerd
    Staff Member Sr. Mod

Ratings:
    +97
    Welcome to the server and the community :)