Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

kicked from console

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by litle_snek, Jul 29, 2020 at 10:48 PM.

1. litle_snek

litle_snek Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I used to play on this server alot on Skyblock Theta but one time a had i small break for maybe a week or so and when i tried to join the server again it said "Kicked by console: VPNs are not allowed". I haven't tried since and it's been a couple of months. Now i got a new computer but the same internet and it's the same. I've had the same problem on other servers but this is the one i want to play on because i really enjoyed the skyblock style. I use hub.mcs.gg

Please help me. I've read all the threads i can find on this and tried their suggestions but they don't work.

MC username: litle_snek

Attached Files:

2. awpnoob

awpnoob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
    Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting to your WiFi? If not, try that and see if it works, and if it doesn't you're gonna have to wait for a staff member to view this.

3. litle_snek

litle_snek Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the tip, tried it 2 times but i can try it again. I've also uninstalled minecraft and then deleted all the files in %appdata%, then reinstalled it but no luck.
    Sadly I don't pay for my own internet. I get a share of it in the rent but i'm thinking it might be something with that that's messing with it. We did change internet provider a couple of months ago.

4. awpnoob

Ratings:
    +36
    So it looks like this is a problem with you and the server then, not you and your minecraft/internet. If you've gotten new internet recently, your IP address probably changed, which is why this is happening. You're going to have to wait for a staff member to view this and help you out. For a better chance of this getting viewed, you should make a support ticket on discord. The discord can be found here; http://discord.gg/minesuperior. Scroll down until you see "Support," then click on that, then you have to copy a format that can be found at the top of that channel. Fill that out and wait for a reply.

5. Prod

Prod Experienced Member

Ratings:
    +321
    console doesnt like you

6. litle_snek

litle_snek Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Now when i tried to connect i don't get the same message. Now it says "Kicked for VPNs are not allowed". I found a vpn page in my settings and turned both settings of but it still thinks im using a vpn. upload_2020-8-1_18-18-28.png

7. awpnoob

Ratings:
    +36
    Have you tried making a support ticket on discord yet?

8. litle_snek

litle_snek Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes. It's been up for more than 16 hours with no response.
    I managed to glitch in to the server yesterday and played a couple of hours on both Greece and Alpha. I think it's just the main hub where im not whitelisted...

9. awpnoob

Ratings:
    +36
    Has everything been fine since you've got on now?

10. litle_snek

litle_snek Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't join the server again.

11. awpnoob

Ratings:
    +36
    You can try connecting to the server using the other IP Address, which is play.minesuperior.com. If that doesn't work, you're just going to have to wait for a manager or higher to respond to you.

12. litle_snek

litle_snek Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Tried that one now but same result sadly. I guess i'll have to wait longer but their response time is killing me...

13. Ociff

Ociff Server Staff
    Staff Member Jr. Mod

Ratings:
    +38
    Do dm me on Discord with your IGN, thanks.

Discord: Ociff#0001

14. Ociff

Ociff Server Staff
    Staff Member Jr. Mod

Ratings:
    +38
    That won't technically be true, as most companies now provide dynamic IP, which changes your IP everytime you restart your router. So if that's the case then thousands of players are gonna have a problem.

15. litle_snek

litle_snek Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Just sent you a DM