Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

KitPvP Suggestions

Discussion in 'KitPvP Server' started by mark2397, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark2397

mark2397 Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello there, Some of you may know me by "mark" or my alt accounts.I have purchased myself my second Titan rank on KitPvP today. Considering this is a $30 rank and the best rank, I feel like we should get some more perms. I was thinking for a little and I have thought about some good suggestions

1. Honestly i think there should be a option to buy in game money on KitPvP buycraft. For example, $1000 = $1, $5000 = $4.50, $10000 = $7.50. So these prices are like $1k = $1 but if you decide to buy in bulk you get a decent deal and get some money off which will obv make more people decide to purchase. Suggestion

2: Add ./pay into KitPvP also this will give the chance of old players to give newplayers some balance to get started off and possibly buy a enchantment off the store in game and it can help people get inspiration to play more because they aren't getting shit on by s5 f2's. New players will have a decent chance of somebody paying them money to purchase them.

For Lord & Titan rank we can all admit there are a little pricey. The only upgrade we get from the ranks are more player vaults. Once u upgrade to Titan you get /kitpvp2. This kit gives u a sharpness 2 sword which is a advantage over most of the players. I think we should have some more perms as a Titan rank. Here are a few.

1. My first suggestions and basically the first thing that came to my mind was /Rename. With the rename command we can /rename (item name) with bold or any color.

2. The second thing that came to my mind was [Item]. If you don't know what this does is it broadcast's the item to the whole kit pvp server. Its basically like typing something in chat but instead shows you're item.

3. Now this is my last one but of course I wouldn't ask for a lot because the server is adding more stuff and I don't want to ask for that much but also It would be nice to have a at least %25 percent off discount at the shop on kit pvp. Honestly getting money is decently hard but I hate when I am only a couple bucks off of what I want to buy. With this it can make it easier for Titan ranks to purchase shop items. For example. Sharpness V is 6.5k It will be a small price and way more easy for us to afford. This will also make more people purchase Titan rank.

If you had make it all the way up to here thanks for reading I hope this can go someone please leave a comment or post and tell me what u think.

2. YouAreEz

YouAreEz Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2
    I Agree with everything on here!

3. HyperBytes

HyperBytes Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    I also agree with everything on here!
    Someone give this guys staff XD

4. Osh_King25

Osh_King25 Osh_King25#1514
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +214
    +1

5. clicx

clicx Tea & Crumpets
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +490
    +1

6. Blanque

Blanque Crumpet Muncher

Ratings:
    +54
    +1

7. SexCams

SexCams Member

Ratings:
    +4
    What would the point be in having [item] tho? it isnt that special

8. mark2397

mark2397 Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Yes, but its something small that could be cool to have. This would be available to any purchase-able rank.

9. SexCams

SexCams Member

Ratings:
    +4
    well yea, if someone would want it i guess that'd be a good thing

10. Teywer

Teywer Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +151
    Locked: Necroposting

Thread Status: