Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

kitpvp suggestions

Discussion in 'KitPvP Server' started by ameir, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ameir

ameir Newcomer

Ratings:
    +25
    Hello. I would like to assure you before you read any of this, I am trying to be as kind as possible throughout this thread.

KitPvP could use some changes. The experience right now is very bland and pushes players away from the server.

Suggestion #1

There are many glitches. Feel free to reply to this thread with any glitches or bugs I may have missed. The first glitch I'd like to discuss is the "tag glitch." This glitch can be used to get rid of your combat tag. As long as you're tagged, you can glitch out of combat by entering any block by simply breaking it, pearling inside of any block, or (rarely) pearling on top of another player. Literally every player with this knowledge abuses it and completely ruins the need for a combat tag plugin. This greatly ruins new and old player experience. A bug I would like to discuss is, "rekitting." This is completely seperate from the tag glitch, as you don't need to glitch out of combat to do it. You simply type /kits when ever you want and you can rekit. People abuse this so fucking much and it's so annoying. You can rarely ever have a fair 1v1 in the arena without someone rekitting. The next glitch is pearling at walls. If you pearl at any wall you can glitch out of combat, and be out of reach from other players. People do this when running away and also ruins the experience.

Suggestion #2
    I'm sorry if I come off a bit rude here, but the map is getting really old. It's been 2 years, and the map is so bland. It's literally 3 trees. We need a new map because the existing one is tiring. I'm sure you staff can put the effort to find a good builder to build something a bit bigger with more than 3 trees and a mediocre spawn.

Suggestion #3
    There is a SEVERE staff crisis. It's honestly a joke, and I'm sorry to say, but the staff you're hiring at the moment aren't helping. I'm sure they're all wonderful staff, but the problem is none of the current staff play Kit. The only staff I can vouch for being active on Kit is skywrider_2. It shows how hard he tries to maintain Kit when he's on, but his timezone limits him. I recommend hiring more staff who are active on KitPvP.

Suggestion #4
    The anticheat. I'm not going to make this too long because it's pretty straight forward and you've probably heard it enough. There needs to be some sort of anticheat improvement, whether that be an upgrade to a newer anticheat, a paid anticheat, or simply configuring the existing anticheat. Hackers quite literally dominate the server. I've seen the same 5 active cheaters the past few days hacking. They ruin the experience for everyone.

Final thoughts
    I really want nothing more for this server than for it to succeed. KitPvP is literally my favorite game mode, as it is to many other players, and many people are quitting due to these issues not getting fixed. We need change or else the server will continue to die until no one plays it.
    ONE FINAL THING TO NOTE
    I know I'm not known as one of the most friendly players, but please try to refrain from using bias when replying to this and don't try to bring your personal issues with me into this, I'm just trying to make a change.

#1 ameir, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:01 AM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. Pyrodamix

Pyrodamix Active Member

Ratings:
    +18
  3. Satisfies

Satisfies https://twitter.com/SatisfiesMC

Ratings:
    +96
    not gonna change shit but +1

4. Koodini

Koodini Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
  5. LocalPlayer

LocalPlayer Member

Ratings:
    +4
  6. LocalPlayer

LocalPlayer Member

Ratings:
    +4
  7. phaedrus_nine

phaedrus_nine Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  8. Deathmage8191

Deathmage8191 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
  9. Clarux_PvP

Clarux_PvP Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  10. Quin

Quin Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  11. luvr

luvr Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  12. Tech7574

Tech7574 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +111
  13. AeroL

AeroL Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +34
    Please put this in the server suggestions and use the format provided please.

14. Satisfies

Satisfies https://twitter.com/SatisfiesMC

Ratings:
    +96
    nice you actually have to lock it btw, saying locked doesn't magically lock it js

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.