Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Limit the amount of alts allowed in a faction

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by DarkEssentials, Jan 11, 2020.

1. DarkEssentials

DarkEssentials Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62
    I was banned a while ago and got back into Minecraft recently to discover my ban expired. Anyways, that's not the point of this post. When I joined today, the biggest faction on the server now is BSQ and when I /f who'd them you can't even see who the faction is allied too nor any other vital information because of the amount of alternate accounts. Do I really have to say how incredibly unfair this is for other players? I'm going to go ahead and take a guess that with the thousands of accounts in that faction that it's virtually impossible to even come close to raiding their base considering they can claim land to a point that any cannon wouldn't even be able to reach. This is just a guess since I just joined and haven't bothered looking to see what their fortifications look like but their honestly needs to be some limitations here to keep everyone on somewhat of a even playing field. I shouldn't have to buy or find a bunch of bots to keep my base protected and to boost my faction power.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Teywer

Teywer Forums όχι-ζωη
    Staff Member Sr. Mod Staff of the Month

Ratings:
    +594
    We have rules against claiming more than 20 chunks out from a base, although that only solves one of the issues you bring up

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Prod

Prod Popular Member

Ratings:
    +215
    Hello, you're alive heh

4. DarkEssentials

DarkEssentials Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62
    Prod you are alive!