Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

"Lost connection...Please try to reconnect" but its only for the Creative server... Am i banned?

Discussion in 'Creative Server' started by Oliver12134, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:16 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oliver12134

Oliver12134 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Whenever I go onto the creative server from the hub it tells me that I lost connection but when I go to the other games in the server it allows me to... Am I suspended or banned?

2. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

Ratings:
    +15
    i don't think when you get banned you can join any game..
    might be an error in creative or your connection

3. Oliver12134

Oliver12134 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw another thread about this and it said that he was in "a corrupted chunk" or something?
    But I don't know what to do

4. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Gotta contact staff then

5. Leroy

Leroy Member

Ratings:
    +1
    You could be in a corrupted chunk, or the game has decided it doesn't want to load your player or that area of the map. This happens a lot with book banning, where you fill the book with 50 pages of unicode and drop a couple shulkers of them on somebody, they are no longer able to join the game.

6. Prod

Prod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
  7. Teywer

Teywer Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +151
    This is because you are in a corrupt chunk. Message me your username and I will resolve this.
    Locked: Resolving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.