Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Lost my island when someone coop'd me. how to get it back?

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by Djcaron, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Djcaron

Djcaron Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Helping a noob and he coop'd me to his island. How do I get my island back. I had him uncoop and kick me.
    Now it says I have no island.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can't get any answers in game.

Thanks,
    David

2. Loganm1908

Loganm1908 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Something that could have happened would be that he "invited" you to his island instead of /is coop {name} , so if you did /is accept then that means you permanently transferred to his island instead of co-oping. That sounds like what happens.

If that isn't the case and you typed in no commands (co-oping doesn't involve the receiver to agree), then without proof of this happening I do not believe the staff can do anything about this.

Also, hope this comment helps it get bumped so someone can see it. I know its been a few days since the incident. If you're on skyblock alpha hit me up, I can donate some things to maybe get you started.

Good Luck!