Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Lost

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by Jessica Marut, Sep 14, 2019 at 12:42 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica Marut

Jessica Marut Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Please help, I lost my house in towny. I forgot to /sethome and I teleported somewhere and I don't know how to get back. I dont have a town/im not currently in one, is their a way I can teleport to like a place I built or something? Please help ;(
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2019 at 12:50 AM ---
    I actually did do sethome, but I sethomed somewhere else and forgot that I was coming back home. Maybe I can look through my other /sethomes?

2. payiona

payiona Member

Ratings:
    +8
    If you’re in a town, ask a staff member to help you back to your plot. To go through your homes, do /homes and a list will pop up if you have a list of them

3. Teywer

Teywer Forums όχι-ζωη
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +506
    In addition, you can set multiple homes with /sethome (name)

4. Jessica Marut

Jessica Marut Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not in a town, and when I do /homes it just teleports me to the place i /homed before, not the /home at my base.

5. payiona

payiona Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Damn... I don’t think there’s anything that you can do then unless you know the cords or something. I don’t think staff would be able to help either /:

6. Jessica Marut

Jessica Marut Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    ;(

7. Teywer

Teywer Forums όχι-ζωη
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +506
    Locked: With no town and no /home, you cannot find your base again other than by /rtp and hope you get lucky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.