Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Miner Minions

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by JustASandwhich, Aug 4, 2018.

1. JustASandwhich

JustASandwhich Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I recently got a Miner Minion and fully upgraded it and was curious as to how much money I could make with my single Miner Minion. With a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet I laid out the income from a singular Miner Minion, and multiplied to find the income from multiple Minions. I compared the income from a Miner Minion to items that are commonly sold in shop for a profit by new players to find if the $25 cost of Minions are worth it. pay2win.png To keep up with 25 Miner Minions, you would need to fill and sell your entire inventory filled with cactus 22.78 times per minute.

#1 JustASandwhich, Aug 4, 2018 at 4:58 AM
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  2. AsunaLegend

AsunaLegend Member

Ratings:
    +3
    You are talking about Miner Minions but for the items are talking about plants which is for the Farmer Minion. The Miner Minion can only break and sell ores, not plants.

3. JustASandwhich

JustASandwhich Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    You can't AFK mine but you can AFK farms. The comparison was for passive income rather than taking the time to mine.

4. ScottishWither

ScottishWither Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    The point he is making is that if you are looking to make money normaly with out a miner minion it is basically impossible to keep up with them because of the amount of money they make per minute

5. AsunaLegend

AsunaLegend Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes I know, but he's kind of putting the wrong information in. Like I'll give him props for the time and effort he did but still
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2018 ---
    You can only afk mine if you are Deity, but afking farms can be just as good depending on how many you have and which spawners you have

6. ScottishWither

ScottishWither Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    how is this? please clarify

7. TitanicFreak

TitanicFreak Owner of MineSuperior
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +511
    Impressive that you actually spent the time to do this. We are actually aware of the OPness of minions though. However there isn't much we can do, people paid money for it and they expect it to never get worse.

8. JustASandwhich

JustASandwhich Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    I understand, if someone wanted to take away something I donated for I would be mad at the server and it could cause donators to leave. A compromise though may be limiting the amount users can buy to like 3 or 5, which would still be difficult to keep up with but definitely more manageable. Of course people would still buy them from other players in-game, but it would limit the amount in circulation and how quickly players can acquire them.

9. TheWildSkeever

TheWildSkeever Popular Member

Ratings:
    +149
    this is weird, i could swear when i had 6 maxed minions i did not make that much money, Meh just me tho

10. Zantradi

Zantradi Member

Ratings:
    +2
    i actually do agree that miner minions deserve a nerf (i'm allowed to say that i own 60 of them) i would like to see fortune removed from them altogether -- while i do love what the minion 2.0 system implemented i do think it could use some tweaking.

11. AsunaLegend

AsunaLegend Member

Ratings:
    +3
    He's talking about Miner Minions, but then for the items talking about farming. The Miner Minions doesn't handle that, the Farmer Minion does.

12. Jcole

Jcole Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    We need to peer pressure Zantradi into doing an even bigger one.

13. zane mansfield

Ratings:
    +3
  14. TheWildSkeever

Ratings:
    +149
    you have 60?.... you must be rich AF, i had 6 maxed but i sold them coz i afked them all day and they didnt make much money.. *i have the god gen so its mostly diamonds/emeralds*

15. Jcole

Jcole Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    He makes 1b a day

16. TheWildSkeever

Ratings:
    +149
    yea thats uh...... over powered.. to say the least.