Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

MineSuperior Skyblock Let's Play #1 | Dawhat

Discussion in 'Media' started by Dawhat, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Dawhat

Dawhat Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2
    So I uploaded a Skyblock video. Let me know what you think of it! Yeah I know that there are parts where its honestly quite boring, but isn't that always what happens when you're starting Skyblock? It turns into fun as you continue playing! Anyways I hope you all enjoy!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Convergant

Convergant Popular Member

Ratings:
    +64
    Wanna record together sometime? :)

3. ToggleFire

ToggleFire Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Cool ! Continue playing :p it shows a lot to the Network by how a 200+ Youtuber is playing on the Skyblock Server <3.

4. Dawhat

Dawhat Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2
    Maybe one day. at the moment, I wish to record Skyblock solo just to get things started
    Thanks man! xD I also plan on record Prison on here as well, but it will be a part time thing due to the series I have that is pretty much telling stories. Skyblock however I wish to make it a consistent series on my channel!

5. Convergant

Convergant Popular Member

Ratings:
    +64
    + You asked people to join your island. I'll do it, and bring my nether wart farm with me :p