Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Minions Question

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by belalee, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belalee

belalee Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    I just found out about mining minions. How exactly do these things work? I'd be interested in getting one for mining and possibly the woodcutter one, but I can't find any info on how they work.

2. Prew

Prew Member

Ratings:
    +4
    miner minion preview

emerald = minion upgrades
    chest = minion inventory
    steak = hunger status

upload_2020-2-15_22-0-36.png
    if you open a minion inventory you have the bottom right a yellow flower what sells what is in the minions inventory... and sellable to the shop.. redstone block is back to main menu
    upload_2020-2-15_22-2-6.png
    minion upgrades all cost money some u can upgrade more like minion speed (sugar)
    steak = minion autofeeding
    exp bottle = how many exp the minion got (u can collect it)
    furnace = minion autosmelting (can be set on/off)
    gold ingot = minion autoselling (can be set on/off)
    bread = minio food efficiency
    sugar = speed
    redstone dust = minion range
    emerald = fortune
    chest = minion inventory size
    name tag = give the minion a name
    so u can upgrade bread,sugar,redstone dust,emerald,chest mulitple times as u can see it gives more numbers.

upload_2020-2-15_22-5-25.png

sorry for bad english

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Wolftonne

Wolftonne Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Well basically minions are little robot like workers that are a mini version of yourself you can pick up and replace anywhere and any amount of times you want , minions come with an inventory and gui where you can pay in game money to upgrade your minion. Some of the upgrades are : autosell, selling multiplier, xp collection, autosmelt, Autofeed. In the minions inventory the broken blocked will be collected, you can also upgrade how many slots are in the inventory. Perhaps you want the minion to autosell the loot. Minions can be placed beside a cobblestone generator, a tree, mobs, farmland (depending on which kind it is). Also if your wondering about replanting seeds or trees , the seeds or saplings will replant themselves automatically so you dont have to worry about it. Also I recommend buying miner minions as I feel they're the best kind! But obviously it's your choice.

Have fun and pls reply if you have more question about them

4. warofthetom

warofthetom Server Staff
    Staff Member Sr. Mod

Ratings:
    +119
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.