Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

My Resignation/Dismissal.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeastGamerWebo, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastGamerWebo

BeastGamerWebo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Hey guys so to save me time in game answering questions about why im not staff, im going to talk about it publicly here, although im limited to what i can say as the truth wouldnt be appreciated by the current staff team, ill tell you what i can.
    As you may or may not know, staff can be striked, yes i reached the strike limit, was it put upon me in a fair manor no, and were favourites chosen when situations were getting dealt with, yes.
    its clear to see this as, i was classed, "a player rather than staff" however, to be third voted in the previous staff of the month, and to see the community now be unhappy with AndHalped's decision, its clear, that the fault was not mine, i was striked for several things, maybe some correctly but it was clear to see that i wasnt wanted, for whatever reason, my positive attitude wasnt apprecaited, neither was the work i done,
    With all that said and done, i condone no pressure on the staff team of bringing me back, i simply wouldnt want to become a staff member due to the bias we dont see on our mc screens.
    I appreciate everyone who appreciated me as staff, and i will still be around to chat <3
    and to the trigger happy staff reading this, dont waste your time commenting that i was fired for a reason, i technically resigned before i was demoted.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. ZeAlrightBanana

ZeAlrightBanana Newcomer

Ratings:
    +4
    I know that even if you don't have the prefix of Helper, you will always do whats right and help as many people as you can. Not everyone can do everything right and that's what makes us human. In this case i believe the positives outweigh the negatives but we all know that a 'company' has to respond to certain things in a certain way. Keep making us happy and hope to still see you online <3

3. Project666

Project666 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +329
    3 strikes so fast lol
    Comes to show

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. GetInTheVan

Ratings:
    +489
    xd

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. Fisheeh

Fisheeh Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    F

6. TitanicFreak

TitanicFreak Owner of MineSuperior
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +520
    We don't silence people, we don't have any desire to either. It's clear you are spreading false lies and quickly becoming a nuisance to everyone around you. First of all you were fired for receiving 3 strikes, not resigned. Please do not lie to players who trusted you.

You've been on countless times AGGRESSIVE towards other staff (assuming that they are lazy and shit when they have IRL obligations), failure to show improvement after any of your strikes, and on several regards BREAK RULES that we ban players for. IRL deals for example without involving the store one is not allowed on any server, you broke this rule. You consistently lied to players saying that you were a better pick for admin (Popularity doesn't mean you are the best, we'll happily take a hated staff member who does their job effectively). You consistently screenshotted our private slack chat (WHICH IS LOGGED) and have shown very little regard with keeping company stuff private.

You acted like a manchild when we banned you for 8 hours because the person responsible for removing your permissions wasn't around at the time due to IRL obligations. I rarely talk bad about a staff member when they are fired or resign, but you simply take the cake.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Project666

Project666 Popular Member

Ratings:
    +329
    Man fucking down holy shit
    Ryan out here taking the shots LOL. Savage Ryan as always

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. AntiAliasinq

AntiAliasinq |Ø₱₱Ɽł₴Ø₦ ⱤØ₵₭ Ⱨł₮₮ɆⱤ|

Ratings:
    +73
    Holy fuck LOL. Shots taken, God damn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Andhalped

Andhalped Creative Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +241
    Just to clarify, no.

10. Warofthetom

Warofthetom Donations Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +196
    I’m missing the clear part..

11. BeastGamerWebo

BeastGamerWebo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33
    It clearly would get this response, as do I expect you to want to tarnish your brand, No I don't, but however, I don't need to argue, clearly somethings said got all of your attention, if it was all just nonsense it would have been ignored.
    But yeah, you all take care.

12. clicx

clicx Tea & Crumpets

Ratings:
    +566
    F

13. Prod

Prod Experienced Member

Ratings:
    +321
    nice

14. Obewan001

Obewan001 Smelly Nerd
    Staff Member Administrator Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +146
    :eek:

15. Agualita

Agualita Reject :pepega:
    Staff Member Sr. Mod

Ratings:
    +23
    Ha

16. Auroriii

Auroriii Donations Admin

Ratings:
    +44
    :thonk:

17. Teywer

Teywer mi pona e ilo li tomo toki
    Staff Member Sr. Mod Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +802
    ;pepega:

18. 6u8

6u8 Skyblock Nerd

Ratings:
    +49
    O.O

19. Peaky_

Peaky_ Newcomer

Ratings:
    +8
    I can foresee this being a popular post. So Im gonna use my comment to ask staff a question. Can we get any confirmation on work being done to alpha?

20. Teywer

Teywer mi pona e ilo li tomo toki
    Staff Member Sr. Mod Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +802
    If you have suggestions, feel free to post them in the suggestions section here or on the discord. If there hasn't been an announcement about something, then its not happening actively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.