Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

My Resignation/Dismissal.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeastGamerWebo, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisheeh

Fisheeh Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
  2. Aki

Aki Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Well, I dont know what to tell you, Honestly, thats what we're the players feeling, its actually simple, if you got friends who staff you got easy access to support, if you're new here and all you're doing is to play the game and you're using normal support method as support its like talking to a wall.

3. BeastGamerWebo

BeastGamerWebo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33
    See, this isnt the destination i wanted this post to go, if my dismissal was so irrelevant to such a big staff team, this wouldve been locked and ignored, the fact its being left open, is tarnishing your server, like i said not what i wanted. Its also very bait that the influx of staff on Skyblock alpha has increased over the last hour ive been online. Im just saying, It would be better if this post was locked. for the servers reputations sake.
    Like i said, i have no hatred to anyone or anything done, Anyone who does wrong doing gets karma one way or another. I love the community that loves me and thats what matters, once again take care. Im requesting my post be locked, to prevent this becoming even more toxic than its already grew to be.

4. DeltaComputer

DeltaComputer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sometimes I feel like that ngl, I WONT agree with the bot part though, thats a little rude.

5. Fisheeh

Fisheeh Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Actually when it comes to supporting players , we do help out new and existing players, We are hired for a reason, and that reason isn't to be abused and mistreated. It's unfortunate the circumstances that beast came under, but it's not minesuperior's fault, it's his own fault. We cannot control what goes through his mind when he was staff, but all we know is , he did wrong, so he was punished for it.

6. Fisheeh

Fisheeh Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    It's left open cos it's funny

7. Aki

Aki Member

Ratings:
    +17
    For a better reputation they need to take this serious, yes, delete this post lol, but, think about some of the things

8. Teywer

Teywer mi pona e ilo li tomo toki
    Staff Member Sr. Mod Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +802
    We dont have enough staff to provide the level of support that the server requires. If more people who met the requirements and didn't get themselves fired in their first month applied, we could provide better support. I usually spend about 12 hours each week online on the server itself, and another 2-3 hours on discord and forums. That means that to provide 24/7 coverage of our support channels we would need 56 staff members from around the globe. We currently only have around 20 staff, and often we have other priorities which can take up our time.

9. Fisheeh

Fisheeh Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    I think everyone needs to pop onto survival, go to spawn , get 5 blocks close and /hug

10. BeastGamerWebo

Ratings:
    +33
    Its clear to see that your unprofessional-ism is quite frankly going to lead you nowhere.

11. Aki

Aki Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I'm not even talking about beast, nah im done with it, im talking about all the support method in this server

12. Fisheeh

Fisheeh Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    it's fine, xx love you beast xXXx

13. Aki

Aki Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Thats why the discord support is dumb, You're OBV cant keep up with all these messages, so why using discord, when you got like hours when there are barely active people and some hours when you got problems in support like every minute, why not using normal support method and doing it through the forums and let players to wait to get a normal and helpful answer by staff, why people need to rush on discord support and post the same request multiple times just to hope someone will answer them, better make support method and let it be slow than missing important requests by players

14. 6u8

6u8 Skyblock Nerd

Ratings:
    +49
    Couldn't have said it better myself

15. Fencing_

Fencing_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +88
    SIMP NATION

16. Win

Win Popular Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Look on the bright side, you can now spend more time at the gym

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  17. BeastGamerWebo

Ratings:
    +33
    Mc never effected that anyways but dont you worry my guy, gym grind never stops, :p

18. Zoinks

Zoinks Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2
    This thread is very satisfying(and enjoyable) to read, reminds me when users start cracking down on a scammer's sales on other forums and they always give back replies to their victims that they are not in the wrong. I love it.
    Except this is the story of a fired Helper and not a scammer.

19. Peaky_

Peaky_ Newcomer

Ratings:
    +8
    I really hope this isnt the reason and pesca doesnt speak for all of staff.

20. Auroriii

Auroriii Donations Admin

Ratings:
    +44
    To be fair, you didn't have to justify yourself on a forum post in the first place. You could've gone on and left this in the past. However, you decided to bring it up, Beast. We responded to the forums post as your information was incorrect. I recommend reading TitanicFreak's post.

Locked due to toxicity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.