Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Need help - Starting Omega Skyblock

Discussion in 'Guides & Tutorials' started by robloxfan69, Oct 16, 2019.

1. robloxfan69

robloxfan69 Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys!,

i’ve recently started getting back in Minecraft with my friends and I noticed that skyblock is completely different now!! It seems a lot more fast paced but we are so confused on what to do, can you guys give some tips and the basics on starting out and ideas on what goals we should be working on!

oh and where can I find the command list?

thanks guys!

2. Wraiyvn

Wraiyvn Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Hopefully you have stuck around! I'd personally reccomend on working on your challenges you can check them with /is and click on the book labeleld challenges or do /is challenges to bring it up. Work together to build something great!

3. AeroL

AeroL Popular Member

Ratings:
    +57
    If you use filter preferences and put the prefix sky block omega and most views it most replies you will probably find a guide that will help you, it's not too complicated and I sn sure you will enjoy it!

4. zolvity

zolvity Active Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Welcome back to the community I would give you tips but I haven’t played skyblock in ages so I’m not sure what’s new or old

5. DRS

DRS Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey! I’ve been playing Skyblock Alpha for the past 2 years, and you’re right! Skyblock has changed a lot since the good old days. Sorry for the late response by the way haha, just recently got a forums account. Well by this point you probably know what you’re doing but some tips are, dont don’t dont don’t DONT use spawners, they are incredibly nerfed and and don’t bring a profit; atleast that’s how they are on Skyblock alpha. The best farm to make would probably be a Cactus farm, although that requires a lot of effort to put in. An easy way to make money is to do jobs for other people, that’s what I used to do, and they usually pay hefty payments. Once you get enough money, I would recommend buying a miner, with either irl money or in game money, miners are the key source of the economy on MineSuperior’s Skyblock and are very lucrative in profit. Anyway, hope you’re enjoying the server and have fun!