Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Never got May Crate

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by Skifts, May 26, 2019.

1. Skifts

Skifts Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    So basically I did an IRL deal for the account Bicycling and they never recieved their crate. I've got my receipt and everything just need some help hit me back ASAP pls

2. DaBlackBadger

DaBlackBadger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Would help if you clarified. Sounds like you paid in game money for a may crate.

If so they should donate under your name and you go to /warp crates and click in the monthly crate.

Also going forward you should always take a picture of chat of the agreement

3. Skifts

Skifts Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry for misunderstanding Bicycling paid me IN game money and I bought their account the crate they just never received it

4. DaBlackBadger

DaBlackBadger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Ok well I would suggest asking in donor support on discord might get a quicker response. There is also donnor support section in the forums def have the pay pal transaction number and the pay pal account email handy they will need that to look up the info. Good luck