Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

No response from managers. Losing 25 dollars.

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by MANASU, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MANASU

MANASU Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: ItsSpeedyyyy

Server: SB Omega

Issue: Im NOT getting my miner BACK 4 weeks after the scam

Explanation: I got scammed for my only miner like 4 weeks ago. It took me a week to get some1 (Python) to help me and after the guy (ItsSlayer420) and he told me that i was getting my miner back but i didnt. So i made a forum post about it and teywer's response was to leave it and wait, and also that it has been forwaded to the right people. I waited and nothing happen, i got a mod to make an appeal for me twice after that, NOTHING happened. Sorry im toxic but i cant w8 anymore idk if im getting it back. Its been 4 weeks and there was an appeal made 3 times can i get some context on whats happening??? I would expect to have it back now, it cost me 25 dollars and this is really unprofessional. If some1 could help it would mean a lot, thanks.

Message #support

2. Moon__Cheese

Moon__Cheese Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Whichever you choose to do, report a staff or say a problem with your donation, if you want to report the staff member go on staff reports and report the staff that you have a problem with. If you have a problem with a payment, go on #donations or if you have a problem just keep on trying your luck on #support

3. IllJackllI

IllJackllI Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I lost my 15x15 trench pick on factions, it was $40. Server crashed and it vanished from my inventory. Unless you video record every minute on MS you ain't getting another one or money back.

Just the way MS works unfortunately. This trench pick shit happened to me on two different occasions during two different seasons. $70 just gone because the server crashed.

I've decided to limit my purchases to things that can't just dissappear when the server crashes.

Basically unless you have video proof, you ain't getting it back. Period.