Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Towny Exalted Old "Woke" town lost to a glitch. New owners refuse everything.

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by Iron_Base, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron_Base

Iron_Base Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Hello, my name is Iron_Base. I am the owner of the town "Woke". We had a super massive town on towny exalted at 232,69,651 which was built by 20+ people over the course of 2000+ hours. This town was my passion and I would never EVER give it up. A few weeks ago Woke was spontaneously unclaimed for "lack of funds". The staff have repeatedly checked if any co mayors removed money from the town during this time and there have been zero results across the board. I myself put around 300 mil in the bank along with other members depositing hundreds of mils before we went on a 3 week break. I would constantly log into the server to make sure we still owned the town. Eventually, one of these times I realized we no longer owned the town, but another town named "Nevada" claimed it. There were hundreds and hundreds of millions in the bank, nobody withdrew money out, and we were only gone a few weeks. There is NO reason this town should have been shut down. To make it worse, the new owner refused all offers to return the town to us and has no intention to give it back for any reason. He claimed he only has our old town out of spite (screenshot below). The town is literally riddled with Woke signs because it is woke's, not nevada's, and is now a ghost town. We deserve to have the old Woke town back because all the evidence leads to us losing the town to a glitch. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope it gets sorted out

Attached Files:

• s1.png
      s1.png
      File size:
      304.1 KB
      Views:
    • s2.png
      s2.png
      File size:
      47.5 KB
      Views:
    • s3.png
      s3.png
      File size:
      269.6 KB
      Views:
  2. fatarmenian

fatarmenian Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    damn dude thats seriously fucked up

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Warofthetom

Warofthetom Donations Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +199
    I mean, town fell to not having enough money in the bank. Nothing really points to any kind of bug.
    Not much can be done there.

4. Iron_Base

Iron_Base Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    we had 3 staff members confirm no one took money and we had hundreds of mils in the bank. theres no reason it should have disbanded due to lack of funds. something happened

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Real_Yuno

Real_Yuno Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    Would really like to see our town returned, i am in believe it was something like a "glitch" considering there was so much money in the town bal

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. frusty

frusty Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    gimme town back :( feelzbad theres no way we ran out of money lmao we were farmers galore on the blocc nevada snaked us :(((

7. bobbywip

bobbywip Member

Ratings:
    +1
    dont do it im a part of woke these players are extremely toxic they are black mailing me. They have a disocrd with like 1000 people and they use it as levridge to get me to do things and ive had enough of the black mail. Ive been gettin harassed by a player named silky and when i reported him and got him banned all woke members turned on me and they started black mailing me sayin get silky unbanned to get back in woke pay for silkys unban to get back in woke. If you ask me these ppl are trolls and shouldnt get their town back im opening a player report thread on iron base for the blackmailing me [​IMG] they said i caused the ban but silky caused it by being toxic and i was even trying to get him unbanned but no more i wont be black mailed any longer im done with the drama of woke
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2020 ---
    i can also say WITH CONFIDENCE that these players were afk for atleast 4 months i was the only one playing duing this time th ey are lying especially iron base

8. Iron_Base

Iron_Base Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Blackmail? I'm asking you to think about why you reported your own discord members and got them perm banned from the server. You really are a psychopath. You enjoy starting drama, and after they react to it, you use that as an excuse to react harder. Isn't it weird youre actually blackmailing?

Attached Files:

9. bobbywip

bobbywip Member

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah and a long time a go i loaned iron base 1 bil to use for the town and he legit scamming me wont give it back now
    so now ive been kicked from woke ( minecraft and their discord ) scammed 1B, harassed by every singe person in woke in DMS following silkys unban and this is just ok lol as you can see here iron base sent silky to harass me and tell me to kill myself right after all this happened [​IMG] this player really is toxic shouldnt be here only reason i defended him was because i was being blackmailed by iron base
    im pretty sure silky got my discord thru the mine superior discord so even when hes banned hes being toxic telling me to kill myself wtf

10. yungblinko

yungblinko Member

Ratings:
    +1
  11. whoreific

whoreific Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
  12. payooo

payooo Staff Manager
    Staff Member Manager Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +128
    This thread has become nothing but toxicity.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.