Welcome to Minesuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Playerbase

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by KaitlinPlays, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaitlinPlays

KaitlinPlays Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, My name is Kaitlin and I have talked with all of the players who actually care about this server about the playerbase. we all agree that if staff would just take into consideration what the current playerbase is saying then we might get more players on. We all know that most people left when RMC and MS combined. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that but people also left because they want the old simple skyblock back. We personally think that taking away taxes and adding in more just for fun things might help get us up and running. We also think that staff needs to interact better with the players about this and maybe ask us what we think about all of this and what we think could help. No guarantee that anyone will see this but I just hope somebody will read this and see my point.
    Thanks,
    Kaitlin

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. PepsiGirl

PepsiGirl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I actually agree, some things on skyblock isn't like it was months ago. It kinda ruined the fun for all of us. It would be nice to have it the way it use to be when everyone was having fun and not leaving because of it. ^^

3. Revou

Revou Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree! I know i'm a newer member of the minesuperior community and I may not have been around when the "old skyblock" was up and running, but Kaitlin does have a point. I have been a staff member of many servers in my past and I can agree that staff members need to interact and consider advice from the playerbase and ideas because the players know what the players want, not necessarily the staff.
    -Revou

4. xPSV

xPSV Popular Member

Ratings:
    +106
  5. BoxmanLegend

BoxmanLegend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Agree, please transfer it to suggestions haha

6. OhMsJoshuaDun

OhMsJoshuaDun Smol Bean