Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

POLICE THIN BLUE LINE AMERICAN FLAG [Minecraft]

Discussion in 'Media' started by CaliforniaLum, Mar 27, 2019.

1. CaliforniaLum

CaliforniaLum Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Do you support men and women in uniform? I do. This video is dedicated to people in uniform as they are the heroes that risks their lives every single they to protect our community and ask nothing else than respects. Almost 150 police officers had die in the line of duty in 2018. They earns the utmost respect.

2. Shanees12345

Shanees12345 Minesuperior, A server made to be the best.

Ratings:
    +459
    I'm not American, but I appreciate the work they put in to rid the American streets of the criminal scourge.

I'm also thankful for the police forces in Australian. From what I've seen when compared to the American police, the Australian police have a relatively easy job. (I use this sentence loosely).

Also the defence forces on either side deserve some respect, even more so I think.

3. Teywer

Teywer mi pona e ilo li tomo toki
    Staff Member Sr. Mod Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +810
    Acroos the world law enforcement is probably one of the hardest jobs. Kudos to the people out there in blue

4. JacksonArizona

JacksonArizona Active Member

Ratings:
    +17
  5. JustTrash

JustTrash Renowned Member

Ratings:
    +716