Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

rank commands help

Discussion in 'Guides & Tutorials' started by dunderstud, Aug 16, 2019.

1. dunderstud

dunderstud Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    i bought rank and i need help figuring out how to use all the commands because there is literally no guide on how to actually use them. I really want to change the color of my nickname but its so obscure and no one in-game has been able to explain this well. it would be nice if someone would post a guide on how to use the more obscure commands here

2. thechairmanmao

Ratings:
    +6
    I believe if you check the donating site you can find some of the commands you get, also try /help. A few ones I know are /nick, /chatcolor, /pv, /fly, /fix, /fixhand, /fixall.. depends on what you got.

EDIT: So you have to enter a color for the /nick, which is & then a number. You can find the color codes online but for example "/nick &bthechairmanmao" without the quotes, would change my name to a light blue thechairmanmao. Hope this helps.

#2 thechairmanmao, Aug 16, 2019 at 5:31 AM
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  3. AeroL

AeroL Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +34
    When I bought my rank a few months ago I just looked on the website and asked some friends who also had a rank, the website does show you most though!

@thechairmanmao has mentioned a few. Thank you for helping!