Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Real life deals

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by FutureIndustries, Sep 13, 2019 at 5:40 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FutureIndustries

Ratings:
    +0
    I am wondering if it's legal to do real life deals ingame in factions or any other server?

I want to trade real life money for ingame items via players by buying them ranks for them.
    Example : 1 dollar per 10 mill in factions
    etc.

Is it legal if I buy the rank first and don't expect the staff to help me if I get scammed? I mean, I am supporting the server by buying ranks for people and I am getting something in return?

2. Lethalities

Lethalities Active Member

Ratings:
    +3
    IRL trading is allowed in the network. Usually the staff team help players who were scammed in their IRL Deal.

What is not allowed is selling in-game items in the network for real cash like through Paypal. What you explained is allowed.

3. Teywer

Teywer Forums όχι-ζωη
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +506
    Locked: Answered.

Contact staff if you get scammed on either end of an irl deal, it is not allowed on any part of our network to scam in irl trades

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.