Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Should we have a resource world?

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by Buttsecks, Apr 16, 2018.

?

Should we have a resource world?

Poll closed Jun 16, 2018.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. I'm thinking about it

16.7%
  1. Buttsecks

Buttsecks Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Vote above and if it gets enough attention Stefan will forward to mods. A resource world is where you can go to harvest resources and bring them back to the towny world. Instead of making the towny world look bad and be very short in resources.

2. JWill35

JWill35 Manager of Factions
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +94
    Moved to correct section.

3. noitacifiton

noitacifiton Active Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I don't think we should have a specific world for resources, I don't think that the entire map has been explored yet, so I feel that there are more than enough resources for every player currently. Besides, when the world eventually runs out of resources, which should take years, the server's will be running so well, that the boundaries will be expanded even further, which will mean even more resources.

4. Buttsecks

Buttsecks Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    However the world is only 20k blocks by 20k block :/

5. noitacifiton

noitacifiton Active Member

Ratings:
    +22
    20K by 20K blocks is a lot haha. Not even close to the entire world has been explore yet.

6. JustTrash

JustTrash Renowned Member

Ratings:
    +512
    ayyy @noitacifiton's dream came true, he got helper!!! omgomg!!!

7. Poonda

Poonda Panda! Panda Panda Panda!

Ratings:
    +229
    Ruins the point of Towny, why add a resource world when the whole point is to grind your blocks

8. Emerindyl

Emerindyl Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I think harvesting resources and maintaining the look of your town is part of the game. Not that it wouldn't be nice to dream of a world people having trashed strip mining. I think it will happen anyway... you can easily avoid it if you really care, and if you don't care you wont go to the resource world anyway.