Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Stuck in a Portal

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by B1g, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B1g

B1g Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello.
    Since I cant find another solution I have to bother the stuff with it ^^´. I was in the nether and found a portal there. I went throug it and the town of that portal has obstructed the portal. I dont know if it was the intention of that town (Im pretty sure that was their intention^^), but I cant open the chat. So Im here and dancing in the portal. Im playing on the Minecraft Towny Abyss Server and my Ingame Name is Bigkaff. Could someone help me pls. :)?

Sincerely
    BigK. 2019-02-11_18.37.38.png 2019-02-11_18.32.07.png

2. TheLegendJet

TheLegendJet Member

Ratings:
    +18
    You could try logging into the Server with a Console Client, since it doesn't Render any Textures etc. you can perform commands easily.
    If you don't want to go through that Trouble you should try joining the Discord and reaching out for someone there.

3. Rickys

Rickys Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Ive had this happen to me as well unfortunately. I was able to disconnect from my internet, break blocks to get out of the portal then paste in /t spawn before quickly reconnecting my internet to get out. (ik this problem is super annoying so hopefully you get out soon).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. JustTrash

JustTrash Renowned Member

Ratings:
    +635
  5. B1g

B1g Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thanks Ricky. That one worked ;). If anyone is stuck like me in a portal in the future and he finds this post you just have to follow the tasks:

1. Log In your Account and find a good position to destroy the blocks. This only works when you are quick.
    2. Do it by yourself or have a second person with you. If you have a second person he/she should stay at the lan-cable.
    3. Disconnect from the internet and quickly destroy the blocks.
    4. Type in the chat /t home or /spawn.
    5. Quickly connect back to the server. Dont let it throw you out of the game, because then you have to do the same thing again.

If you are still in the game after connecting you will be ported to the place you´ve tiped into the chat.
    This only works with blocks that are quickly destroyed, cause you have to stay in the game^^.
    When nothing works then go to discord and let the Admins help you :).

This thread can be -Closed-. The Problem is solved.

Sincerely
    BigK

6. Osh_King25

Osh_King25 Osh_King25#1514
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +228
    Resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.