Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Survival Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by IllJackllI, Nov 11, 2019.

1. IllJackllI

IllJackllI Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi. My name is Jack and I've been legend since day one. I've been through the spider apocalypse, and now the pumpkin patch boom.

I really like this server, and I'm enjoying it so far. I really feel like manual farming and time spent on proper design and play time should get you the most out of the game. That being said I have a few suggestions.

Remove loot from mobs that die from fall damage. I currently make about 3-4 mil every other day from this alone. Its as simple as a stopmobdrop plugin. This would of been a pretty straight forward solution to the ridiculous mob grinders in the first two weeks. Require people to kill mobs to obtain loot from them. Raise the prices back to what they were before the nerf. Making people manually kill mobs for rewards sounds much more survivalish.

Up the sell prices on manual crops such as wheat, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and netherwart. Having to save up for a black market hoe, and then manually harvest your crops should out profit any auto farm on survival.

Remove the whole melon recipe and raise the sell price of whole melons.

Make fish sell for obscene amounts of money. The time and effort put into fishing should be more worthwhile. It's also a lot of fun to go fishing with friends. BOOM TIME

Manual play should out profit auto farms/grinders on a survival server. Period. As much as I enjoy and make use of the piston plug-in, I truly feel that was a solution for a skyblock server with an unexpected population and not a survival server.

Increase the amount of claim blocks earned from vote keys. Actually increase the rewards from vote keys altogether. They really lack in that department.

Last but not least, raise the difficulty or at least increase wither skeleton mob spawns. I spent about 2 hours flying around the nether at speed 2 and found 6 skeletons and didn't get a single skull. I was using the looting 5 spork as well.

Really just trying to be constructive. I've always been a fan of those who work for it, will ultimately get the most out of it.

Still love you guys and the work that you do, keep it up!

P.S. I completely understand if your worried about player count. I personally feel these changes will grow the survival community tremendously, and bring players closer together. (Trading, shops, and auction house) I've seen a lot of people wanting to build next to each other and create little communities. The more they can achieve in a single day together, the more they will want to keep coming back.

2. AvatarofWar

Ratings:
    +0
    I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I've been playing for about a week or two and finally managed to save up for that back market hoe and I feel like for all the work I do tending my 2000 blocks of farmland gets me no where in comparison to the people auto farming. In my field it takes me about an hour to harvest and replant only to make me about 10-12k. I'm only the second rank and to get to rank 3 it's 100k, which is reasonable, but I'm assuming it's going to keep going up and don't understand how people are able to get higher ranks, where I'm struggling getting to just rank 3. Either make the auto farms less profitable or make the manual labor worth more? Just so I can feel like I can compete without having these automatic farms.