Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

To the owners

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by Tech7574, May 17, 2019.

1. Tech7574

Tech7574 Active Member

Ratings:
    +41
    So I have a suggestion, why do 7x7 break, ErickSann broke a 7x7 two days ago, 30$ lost, yesterday one just straight up disappeared from Prod's inventory, and today I die by a hacker while trenching with my 7x7 so what happens now? Just R.I.P. nearly 100$. 1 by the server, 1 by a hacker, 1 by durability, I have a suggestion don't allow a 30$ item to break. I would like at least 1 of these returned if possible. I don't want comments "items aren't returned due to player error," because I'm not mental. I know the rules, but this is ridiculous to lose nearly 100$ in less than 48hrs. Especially since if there was a good anti-cheat, that prevented players from being able to hack and kill me while I'm trenching with my 30$ item in my inventory and all the other items I had. I would really appreciate if some items were reimbursed. Thanks. @TitanicFreak @epicgamer133 @CherryKii Sorry to @@ yall but I know this chat is flooded and I'm not sure if you will see this, and I know yall are the only people with perms for this.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 17, 2019 ---
    And no i dont have proof and yes i do know u need proof... so dont reply with this please

2. DarkEssentials

DarkEssentials Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    I feel ya bud. I've lost gsets and demisets and pickaxes due to exploiters that haven't been banned. It's extremely annoying and frustrating and often times I have to take breaks from the server to calm my nerves before rejoining (to hopefully see said exploiter banned).

You arne't alone!

3. _Strom

_Strom Member

Ratings:
    +8
    looks like the servers gonna make another 30 dollars

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. clicx

clicx Tea & Crumpets

Ratings:
    +527
    I feel so bad, this kind of shit happens a lot, especially to newer players. I hope this gets noticed by the upper staff.

5. Kyouya

Kyouya Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea this happens a lot losing stuff to hackers sucks.

6. LifeOfSamurai

LifeOfSamurai Member

Ratings:
    +7
    This might happens a lot but doesn't change the fact that you need to have a proof to at least get something back.
    In his case.. He doesn't. Which sucks but those are the rules and we can't change them.

7. DarkEssentials

DarkEssentials Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    I’ve had proof before and unless you are going through showing off what enchants you have on your items while you getting kill aura’d then...

8. LifeOfSamurai

LifeOfSamurai Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Ugh.. That's ruff.

9. Tech7574

Tech7574 Active Member

Ratings:
    +41
    LOL so true

10. imKoalaa

imKoalaa Popular Member

Ratings:
    +179
    this is heart breaking

11. Project666

Project666 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145
    alexa this is so sad play despacito

12. Hashtag Deep

Hashtag Deep Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +59
    what solutions do you have to this problem? the server has anti-cheat. So that's an old and over-used excuse. There will always be people who break the rules, and as I have experienced, for every one caught there are 9 that aren't. For the cases of your pickaxes:

Case 1: The pickaxe is broken
    Solution: Dont trust your $30 item to other players, especially those who won't want the durability of such an item. That is your fault and not the servers.

Case 2: The pickaxe disappeared from Prod's inventory

Solution: This is almost impossible and sounds like an excuse for either losing it or breaking it. Items don't just disappear. You could, in the future record ( or have prod record if you are going to give player's items ) that way if they do "disappear" you have proof. This is your best bet to getting your items back in the future.

Case 3: A hacker killed you while mining

Solution: This is a terrible situation, and it is completely unfair that you lost you paid for item to a cheater. If you record when you play, this would make the likelihood of you getting your items back 10x more likely.

If you have other long-term solutions, please let me know! Id love to make them main-stream if possible

13. Tech7574

Tech7574 Active Member

Ratings:
    +41
    First off, I know there's an anti cheat, the difference between the anti cheat here, vs other servers, is it prevents fly hackers, and kill aura, by completely like freezing them, where this server it just notifies the staff in there chat, so when there's no staff online there's nothing to do except for dying and losing ur shit, so thats an irrelevant statement

14. Prod

Prod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101
    i just put em in my /ec then i went check walls and it wasnt there, i might have dropped or something