Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Top 2 Boomers

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Nutellur, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Nutellur

Nutellur Member

Ratings:
    +13
    i have too much time on my hands, and im wasting it on these lists.

1. Jet (TheLegendJet, Exalted), this man is like 24 or something, but he has the mindset of a boomer, and he acts like someone who's 70. It's so bad I can hear the words "kids these days" being said in his voice clearly. I'm not sorry. (you're welcome, you old wrinkle. Once you're dead I'll cremate and snort you <3)
    2. Yardmaster (Yardmaster, Towny Exalted), he has a YouTube channel, and I'm not even trying to be mean but I honestly thought he was 70 or something from his videos. Turns out he's "only" like 50 or so, but my point still stands. He could be my dad. Also, he is extremely Christian. Like, if someone pisses him off, he's like "one day, you will perish to the depths of hell, and suffer for all eternity, whereas I, the nonsinning being I am, will rise up to heaven and the lord above us and live for the rest of eternity in peace." or some shit like that.

thanks nedthefed for this beautiful idea, pls vc more i miss ur voice owo

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ZenoBlaze

ZenoBlaze Member

Ratings:
    +20
  3. Pops

Pops Newcomer

Ratings:
    +8
    3. ZenoBlaze, he's like 19 or something dude, he could be MY DAD, go listen to your jazz and rant about minorities taking over the country grandpa

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. clicx

clicx Tea & Crumpets

Ratings:
    +553
    Ok zoomer.

5. ZenoBlaze

ZenoBlaze Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Make more lists

6. Gvnger

Gvnger Factions Nerd

Ratings:
    +345
  7. Shanees12345

Shanees12345 Minesuperior, A server made to be the best.

Ratings:
    +404
    I've never really understood this 'boomer' stuff. I mean, I'm 18 and the things I believe may as well make me a boomer. However, the part I don't understand is that younger people nowadays believe that every voice matters, even the non-binary gender queer Jew that lives down the street. Though, it seems that they believe they have more of a right to speak about their beliefs and isses 'effecting' them more than a 'boomer' can. Everytime they speak or try and justify any point made against them they're responded with 'ok boomer'. However, if that were to happen to the non-binary gender queer Jew down the road, suddenly we live in a state of oppression where no ones voice is being heard, then we have a hate crime on our hands and probably the end of the world.

I think questionable stuff, and I believe things very differently from what a non-binary gender queer Jew does, but I can at least acknowledge and accept other peoples opinions, no matter how wrong I think they are. You make yourself look unintelligent if you say 'ok boomer' to try and get away from any reasoned argument.

Yes, at the end of writing this response I realise more and more that I'm making myself seem like a boomer. Please don't lynch me for having my opinion non-binary gender queer Jews.

#7 Shanees12345, Nov 10, 2019 at 1:24 AM
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  8. Pops

Pops Newcomer

Ratings:
    +8
    ok boomer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. UrLocalHobo

UrLocalHobo Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    such a boomer... lets lynch him good (warning to all overreactive staff that is a joke from the post :p)

10. TheLegendJet

TheLegendJet Active Member

Ratings:
    +19
    I hate you in more Ways I can actually describe.

11. payooo

payooo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19
    12/10 read. Gib more

12. Raina

Raina Newcomer

Ratings:
    +0

13. Nutellur

Nutellur Member

Ratings: