Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Towny Abyss update?

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by Stab_Sword, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Stab_Sword

Stab_Sword Member

Ratings:
    +4
    There's been less and less populace on the Abyss server now, sometimes only 20 people on at its peak these last few weeks. I've also noticed that Abyss hasn't been getting any updates lately, aside from monthlys. Is there a possible update? And a fix on the mcmmo plugin which has been broken for so long?

2. Maxcaven

Maxcaven Active Member

Ratings:
    +22
    That's what not having the portal will do. It's Hardy better on mythic now. Exaulted has the portal for the time being and it's 140ish users on the weekends. but it will rotate to another sometime. I think they rotate every 3 months?

Exaulted was in the same boat before. It wasn't uncommon to have 8 on and half were alts.

3. Stab_Sword

Stab_Sword Member

Ratings:
    +4
    You mean they specify on which server to focus on for updates per 3 months in rotations?

4. Maxcaven

Maxcaven Active Member

Ratings:
    +22
    For the portal. Dedicated servers and nerfing is the updates we got. Abyss is still fully functional.

5. Prod

Prod Experienced Member

Ratings:
    +339
    i dont think management even care for towny

6. Stab_Sword

Stab_Sword Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Yeah they don't give af about towny anymore. It's completely neglected at this point. This last week there were only 4 ppl on at peak times.

Attached Files:

• lol.png
      lol.png
      File size:
      810.3 KB
      Views: