Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Towny Mythic: A reason to go past the rank of Pegasus?

Discussion in 'Towny Server' started by dieBöseKatze, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Would you keep ranking up past Pegasus?

This poll will close on Jul 11, 2029 at 9:31 PM.
  1. Yes, I would keep going. It's benefits are nice.

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No, it'sa waste of money and time.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. dieBöseKatze

dieBöseKatze Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Is there any reason to go past the rank of Pegasus? I was going for it because you had the nice ability to fly. Other people just do it for the bragging rights, but I don't really care for much about that or any of the other benefits.

I don't really need that much player vaults because my donor rank gives so much of that already. I also think that the other ones don't really add anything else except when you're about to die of pvping with some bastard outside of your town who's trying to kill you.

2. warofthetom

warofthetom Server Staff
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Ranks in general could be considered a waste of money, but as long as you have good tools/armour, and enough money to keep your town afloat, what else is there to spend money on?
    Donor ranks do pretty much cover 90% of rank benefits after /fly anyways.

3. Teywer

Teywer Forums όχι-ζωη
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +534
    Clout

Thats the point of being max rank on any server

4. dieBöseKatze

dieBöseKatze Member

Ratings:
    +11
    That's the only good reason to rank up, the way I see it.

5. DaBlackBadger

DaBlackBadger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48
    I highly doubt that just because theirs nothing else to spend the money on is a reason at all.. on exalted a lot of people with a F ton of money don't bother ranking up all the way. Money is more of a power and status thing So People want to be on /baltop and don't care what so ever about ranking up