Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

[UPDATE] Bending Server Beta Access

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Dystopia, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dystopia

Dystopia Active Member

Ratings:
    +86
    UPDATE: Bending is now in "open beta" which means anyone can join the server now, regardless of a pass. More news will be coming soon.

Hello MineSuperior,

Today I'm here to announce a very awesome thing, we are adding a new game type to the network! We know it's been a while since we've released completely new content and we've heard your requests, so here it is! We're adding an gamemode called bending! On the bending server you can control the elements and battle with them.

However, unlike most server launches we're doing things a bit different this time. The server will be launched in a closed beta. What does this mean? Well, for the first two weeks you can log onto the server only if you've purchased a Beta Pass on the store. A beta pass will allow you to join the server while it is in beta, help us find bugs, and get to meet the staff and management team while we work to get the server ready for official launch. Beta passes cost $2.50 which is quite a deal. All beta testers will receive access to the server through it's beta and additionally spot at spawn for the server to see. Beta testers will be able to provide opinions and suggestions directly to the management team and will be able to help shape how the server turns out for the official launch. To see what a bending server is like and get more info you can check out this small document I’ve put together to feature some of the abilities of benders on the network.

I highly advise you read through a bit of the document, but be sure to grab your beta pass and get into the game, I look forward to meeting with people and getting the input from players that will help make the network great. Expect more content, surprises, and launches to be coming soon!

Have a great day!
    Tate | Dystopia
    Server Management

#1 Dystopia, Aug 7, 2016 at 6:37 AM
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. PerdyNoob

PerdyNoob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    D: Do we really needa pay to test it? D:

3. Nuxxy

Nuxxy Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Its called a "Closed Beta" for a reason...

4. SwayyPvP

SwayyPvP Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im going to buy the pass later, it sounds great by the way good job @Dystopia

5. HellHunter

HellHunter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34
    Sounds like a fun server. I'm sure it will attract a lot of players!

6. 9176694400santa

Ratings:
    +5
    Nice job Tate! I can't way to try this out. Btw I love Avatar and Korra

7. xPSV

xPSV i was > i am

Ratings:
    +280
    Is there a date planned when the server will be open for everyone? Im looking forward to play, but I dont want to pay for it :(

-PSV4Life

8. ironmangabe00

ironmangabe00 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  9. Hashtag Deep

Hashtag Deep Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61
    PSV its 4 bucks

10. xPSV

xPSV i was > i am

Ratings:
    +280
    I know, but will I have access at some point? Without paying?

11. HellHunter

HellHunter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34
    In the thread it said 2 weeks.

12. PieForAYear

PieForAYear Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I think kings should get to test it.

13. _H8ters

_H8ters Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Not to be that guy but don't you think you need a bigger player base to add this game mode and I can back this up by saying look at Sky wars and I have never once in my life have heard of this "New game mode" called bending until now I mean (HCF) wild have been a nice addition but yeah this is just my opinion don't hate just read.

14. Taboshkas

Taboshkas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35
    They have a plenty large player base for this. With over 200 players online at almost any given time.

However one thing we all have been asking for is a new higher donator rank, formerly called Emperor. I understand it takes time to develop across all servers, but is there a good reason NOT to implement it? Think of all of the additional donations MS could get from a new rank, however it would not be for everyone, as I would expect it to be about double the price of king rank, as it was before. I think the select few who were an Emperor when it existed previously would agree that it should be implemented

I would be willing to make a separate thread with reasons why it should be implemented, and possible perks for each gamemode

#14 Taboshkas, Aug 7, 2016 at 9:43 PM
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  15. Hashtag Deep

Hashtag Deep Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61
    This game mode will be a better version of a survival, but its so unique. I think the players will enjoy this game mode.

16. ironmangabe00

ironmangabe00 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice do my favorite server great

17. NightmareWarz

NightmareWarz Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
  18. PerdyNoob

PerdyNoob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Ikr 3rd fav TV series so far xD

19. christian eubank

christian eubank Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Cant wait! Im probs going to buy a pass just to support the server :)

I Hope I Was Help :) If So Give Me A Like!

20. Logano

Logano Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Lol how to get money 101 ok guys so we are opening a beta testing server only $2.50 quite a deal we will totally listen to your ideas and suggestions this is definitely not a rip off to get money.. You will go on the server if you buy it just we willnt listen to your suggestions and ideas Hope you buy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.