Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

WAYYYYY TO MANY HACKERS

Discussion in 'KitPvP Server' started by Freebirbcage, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebirbcage

Freebirbcage Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, i love having a good pvp fight, but i cant pvp when 60% of ALL players are hacking, i recommend getting a better anti cheat system or getting more staff to look over the server more frequently.
    Thank you

2. NotLazy

NotLazy Member

Ratings:
    +10
    This has been a problem for the longest time, and staff don’t play so cheaters keep coming. You could try to post a player report and take up way too much time on your hands just for the report to get dealt with hours or days later it you really want to. And people wonder why the server is dying

3. flatness

flatness Newcomer

Ratings:
    +1
    i agree with this faggot

4. Freebirbcage

Freebirbcage Member

Ratings:
    +1
    yea, but i wont write 1 million reports

5. NotLazy

NotLazy Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Which is exactly why the sever needs more staff. It also doesn’t help that a LOT of the staff team is retiring or being fired

6. TheMistakee

TheMistakee Server Staff
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +11
    If you see someone hacking make a report. Take videos so we can handle it. I've been trying to get onto kit more and so have alot of others.

Answered ; Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.