Welcome to MineSuperior!

Hi there, and welcome to the MineSuperior community! In order to participate, you are required to register. To do so, please click the "Sign Up" button below. Doing so will grant you the ability to create discussions, post replies, create polls, share your game experience and much more!

Survival What would you have in your Flex?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by PhilAngelo, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhilAngelo

PhilAngelo Newcomer

Ratings:
    +2
    I recently started building my "Flex Zone" (credit to Flip559), and have started placing items in the build. My question to you is what would you have in your "Flex" build.

Would you fill it with a bunch of your favorite things? Maybe super valuable items, or hard to get items.

Right now I have a "Gear Hall" that is in process of containing all the in-game gear items, a stack of diamond blocks, a wall of expensive rare items, a wall of player names that are fun to be around, and the in-game renamed items from players as their friendship tokens with some additional items that I received from players

2. xxero77

xxero77 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a sort of "flex" zone myself, /warp xxflex, there I put items with cursed enchantments, friend tokens, high money valued stuff, items that are hard to come around etc, check it out if you want to

3. Teywer

Teywer mi pona e ilo li tomo toki
    Staff Member Sr. Mod Ban Appeals Team

Ratings:
    +803
    Locked: Necroposting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.